Wednesday, September 10, 2008

'pillers: Day 18


good news folks... One of the monarchs is on its way to the real world. The cocoon hatched yesterday and I searched around the house trying to find the butterfly. It was nowhere to be seen and this made me a little upset. I imagined it trapped behind the fridge or pawed to death by the cat and again started to think my whole plan to follow the metamorphosis of these little pillars was cruel and ugly. Then, while punching the clock, I received a phone call from my G. She said she had located the most amazingly friendly butterfly of all time. The butterfly inquired how to break through the screen, and we decided we should just open the window for it.

So we opened the window and off went the butterfly to drink the nectar of freedom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's amazing!
Congratulations ! :)