
So one of my favorite things is finding out about the blogs friends may keep. Something new to read from someone I know or love is like getting a fortune with my cookie.
I've long admired the words of my friend Sam, and now everyone else can as well.
Check out his new web journal, This Is What I Drink.
Sam has made me a fan of beverages just by listening to the way he talks about them.
"What I drink. It's not something I thought very much about until a few years ago, but it really does mean a lot to my life. Food obsession is something that's easier to accept. We have 24 hour networks dedicated to the preparation/eating/ceremony of food. But beverage obsession, not so much, as it always seems to play the sidekick. I understand why. It's a quick sip in between chews, laughs, memories and not the main course, and despite loving a well cooked meal, I'd argue the drink is just as important."
Sam- this reminds me, we need to get that home brew recipe cooking.
No comments:
Post a Comment