Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Pleasent Surprise

So I am trying to tidy up the old laptop here today. Sure enough, when I dive into the depths of any of my computers I find things I have long since forgotten about. A big one was dug up today. A while back we had a web site called Spintonic.net alive and pulsing with daily comic updates from all sorts of sick minds. It was a great collection of comics building for a few months until my silly head thought it would be a good idea to redesign the site. The site wasn't broke, the site didn't need fixin', but I just wanted to tinker. Sure enough, spintonic.net has been, in one form or another like this since around 2005. Shortly after though, the whole site was phished by some Eastern European hacker and all the content we had archived had to be deleted. Luckily though, I hid the collection of comics in a dusty folder on my computer desktop. I figure I'll start posting them here in order to start archiving them on the internet. I'll label them so anyone that is curious, can find them easily. I'll start with one of my favorites from my old pal Scott Wiener.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! That's great ! I wish I could see what the Spintonic website looked like...