See more funny videosat Funny or Die
There are four videos there (make sure to watch em all) and they are all hilarious. The ongoing (I hope) series is called Drunk History, and is some funny stuff. My favorite Bluth, Michael Cera, is featured in the first episode and my buddy Trevor's favorite fatty, Jack Black, plays a great Ben Franklin.
It reminds me of the Yacht Rock series (which I should post up here) because it is a great concept that is well executed. It seems like there are a ton of great concepts that are poorly executed or vice versa in the internet video world (treasure of the cisne?) and I love it when someone pulls it off. I still convince myself there is a DIY vibe to the whole process even though all the best ones are surely funded by some sort of entrepeneur here or there.
so enjoy drunk history and I'll make a bit more of an effort to throw some content up here.
No comments:
Post a Comment